[RomandIX] Maintenance on the platform - Monday 1st of july - 1100 CEST

[RomandIX] Will van Gulik will at romandix.ch
Wed Jun 26 19:04:45 UTC 2019

Dear RomandIX members,

We will be performing a maintenance on the platform Monday 1st of July
starting around 11:00 CEST in the morning. We plan to move the switch to
it's permanent location, and will also install our second switch in the
other Telco room.

We hope to keep the downtime to 30 minutes but might extend that to 1
hour.

We will shut the route server early in the morning in order to reduce
the trafic ahead of the critical time.

We would also like to inform you that NTS Workspace AG (AS15576) connected and
are peering with the route servers. They are announcing around 250 new
prefixes in v4 so be sure to adjust your max-pref threshold. We would
suggest 750 for v4 and 250 for v6.

Just ping us if you have any questions, and remember to set up your
sessions with both RS1 and RS2, in case we have an outage on either of
the 2 hosts.

Kind regards,

Will van Gulik
On behalf of RomandIX's Infra team

PS : NTS & PCH, sorry for only adding you to the list now, and just
shout if I'm using the wrong mail ;)