[RomandIX] Followup on the platform maintenance

[RomandIX] Will van Gulik will at romandix.ch
Mon Jul 1 19:43:44 UTC 2019

Hi there,

Following up on our maintenance of earlier today, the port facing
toward the Route Servers started misbehaving. We tried to
find out what was the bug but are still searching the root cause of it.

For now, the RS will not be reachable, and I just restarted the mac
filtering daemons minutes ago, so you should be able to reach other
peers.

I suspect we will need to replace the optics, and at worse, re swap both
switches, but that will most likely happen tomorrow during the day.

Until then, we apologies for the inconvenience, and are still looking at
fixing that issue.

Regards,

Will
Team RomandIX