[RomandIX] Maintenance on the platform - Monday 1st of july - 1100 CEST

[RomandIX] Will van Gulik will at romandix.ch
Mon Jul 1 14:21:50 UTC 2019

Dear members and friend,

We moved our original switch, and installed the second one. We are now present in
both Telco rooms in Brainserve.

We took a bit longer than expected for our maintenance window, but
everything looks fine now.

I see that most of the sessions came back by themselves, but I still
have quite a good amount of v6 sessions down. Remember to configure them
!

And just ping us if you have any trouble with the platform.

Kind regards,

Will van Gulik
RomandIX tech team