[RomandIX] ?==?utf-8?q? Maintenance on the platform - Monday 1st of july - 1100 CEST

Adrian Kägi aka at nts.ch
Mon Jul 1 13:11:23 UTC 2019

Hi List
Is it possible that our v4 peering on Route Server 2 is still shutdown on your side?
I got the down notification at 11.27 this morning.
RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Jul  1 09:27:40.092 : bgp[1058]: %ROUTING-BGP-5-ADJCHANGE_DETAIL : neighbor 185.1.93.2 Down - BGP Notification received, administrative shutdown (VRF: default; AFI/SAFI: 1/1) (AS: 41882)
RP/0/RSP1/CPU0:Jul  1 09:27:40.091 : bgp[1058]: %ROUTING-BGP-5-NBR_NSR_DISABLED_STANDBY : NSR disabled on neighbor 185.1.93.2 on standby RP due to BGP Notification received (VRF: default)

Thank you very much!
BR Adrian