[RomandIX] Route server 2 maintenance

Philippe Bonvin p.bonvin at edsi-tech.com
Wed Aug 29 11:16:15 UTC 2018

Dear everyone,

We (EDSI-Tech) will conduct a maintenance on our infrastructure during the night of the 11 to the 12th Septemberin Brainserve.

This will impact the route server 2, which will be unavailable from 9pm to 6am.

This upgrade includes a new cabling which will connect the route server with 2x 10G ports.

Thanks for your understanding and happy peering !

Philippe

[EDSI-Tech Sarl]<http://www.edsi-tech.com>
Philippe Bonvin, Directeur, Ing. MSc. in Computer Science, IPMA, eMBA
EDSI-Tech Sàrl<http://www.edsi-tech.com>
EPFL Innovation Park, Batiment C, 1015 Lausanne, Suisse | Téléphone: +41 (0) 21 566 14 15, poste 99

Disclaimer:
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any usage, disclosure, distribution, copying of the information or any part of it in any form whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the EDSI-Tech helpdesk by phone on +41 21 566 14 15 and then delete this e-mail.