[Openradio] TheGlobalSquare development and open radio

Hieroph4nt hieroph4nt at riseup.net
Wed Feb 15 17:31:13 UTC 2012

@Rafael,
haha! Send a big hug to Thiago! :-)
I'm sure there are tons of concerns while running a p2p desktop
application through RDM and tekies would be necessary, tho.
I'm going to read about the examples you pointed me, @Andrea, thank you.
If someone is interested in discussing practical details about how run a
Tribler-based application via RDM, mode details about the decentralized
social network we are building etc and maybe join our project, would be
really amazing, just let me know.
Best, Hieroph4nt.