[Openradio] TheGlobalSquare development and open radio

Andrea Lawendel lawendel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:21:51 UTC 2012

There were a couple of DRM implementations for the ham radio community,
both for digital files transfer in the HF ham bands and voice contacts. One
of them was HamDream (http://www.qslnet.de/member/hb9tlk/), now
discontinued, the other is called WinDRM, which may well be currently
unsupported: http://n1su.com/windrm/

Very interesting, but if I understand it well Tribler is based on Bit
Torrent, not particularly healty according to this recent post:
http://torrentfreak.com/is-bittorrent-done-major-torrent-sites-consider-shutting-down-120207/

Cheers,
Andy Lawendel, Milan

www.radiopassioni.it