[Openradio] TheGlobalSquare development and open radio

Rafael Diniz rafael at riseup.net
Wed Feb 15 17:02:33 UTC 2012

Hi there!
Hummm, I'm from Brazil and member of a free radio..

Well, take a look at the Digital Radio Mondiale, which can transmit more
then 100kbps in the VHF band (DRM+) using an equipment much like an FM
transmitter.
Using the DRM30 variation with can use the SW band to transmit data to
"over the horizons" places. In this case bitrate ranges from ~16kbps to
~24kbps.

Best regards,
Rafael Diniz