[Openradio] TheGlobalSquare development and open radio

Hieroph4nt hieroph4nt at riseup.net
Wed Feb 15 16:55:39 UTC 2012

Greetings,
I'm new to this list and I discovered your project trough a friend
involved with free radio in Brazil. I currently run the project
TheGlobalSquare, which is a p2p decentralized social network
attack/censorship resiliant which we are developing with the support of
Delft University of Technology and its software called Tribler. Our wiki
is at wiki.theglobalsquare.org . Our last release is at
theglobalsquare.org/call4coders .
I look forward to understand the possibilities of digital radio while
transferring files data. With this free and open software deployment
TheGlobalSquare and a free and open way to transfer the data (being in
public domain) I think we can do significant steps in direction of free
flow of information.
I look forward to hear from you, all the best, Hieroph4nt.