[Openradio] Re : Re : MMB Tools with WBX Daughter Card

Mathias Coinchon coinchon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 10:32:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

Sorry, I forgot to send it yesterday (I had to reboot to linux to get the file).

Here it is attached. Please bear in mind that I didi some adaptation and further adaptation would be needed to have the full GUI to work but it is not necessary when you use command line arguments for the frequency, gain, ...

Best regards

Mathias