[Openradio] MMB Tools with WBX Daughter Card

Binuraj Ravindran binuraj at siport.com
Tue Apr 27 02:19:30 CEST 2010

Hi Experts,

We recently received USRP1+WBX card and was trying get a DAB Exciter up
and running with CRC-MMB tools. I realized that Beta versions 8 and 9 of
CRC-MMB tools do not recognize WBX daughter cards. Based on the posts at
http://opendigitalradio.org/index.php/WBX_daughterboard, I noticed that
you have made significant progress in getting WBX daughter cards working
based on version 3.3.x of GNU Radio. The latest version GNU Radio that I
could download was 3.2.2. Could you please point me to 3.3.x version GNU
Radio, if it is available? I also noticed that there was some
modification needed for CRC-Dwap player. I was wondering whether these
changes are published somewhere. I have attached the log from CRC-MMB
tools for your reference.

Thanks and Regards,

Binuraj