[Cccamp2015] Fwd: Inscription sur le wiki et location tente?

Mathias Coinchon coinchon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 23:31:08 UTC 2015

Hello again,
It looks like the hackcenter 2 is located just near the village so it is convenient.
The organizers have grouped us with all other groups with amateur radio people involved so there will be hopefully SDR skills around.
There also people at the MuCCC that is bit further, they helped us with the digital radio license and seem to have cool measurement equipment.
Maybe you should also create a project page with Zwave and announce your sessions also on it  and your permanent presence at the village if people are looking for info outside the sessions.On our side, we have made a project page but no session this time (there was one at the congress already)

The population of the village is unknown at this point, it may be bigger or smaller than expected , it seems some had problems getting tickets. Current population forecast is at 13. Anybody on the mailing list that has planned to come but didn't register on the Camp wiki ?

See you at the camp,

Cheers
Mathias