[Cccamp2015] Fwd: Inscription sur le wiki et location tente?

Sasha I swiss.sniper.elite at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:29:49 UTC 2015

Just as a side note, there are two more people who will be in the village
but unfortunately have not signed up on the wiki (undert and a friend of
mine). However, I'm not sure who was able and unable to get a ticket (mic
didn't get one in the end as far as I'm aware), so do take this into
consideration as well.

Like others have said, organising sessions depends on how many people will
be present. It may make more sense to organise it outside of the village if
there are too many people.

Cheers,
Sasha