[Cccamp2015] Fwd: Inscription sur le wiki et location tente?

Matthias Brändli matthias.braendli at mpb.li
Sun Aug 2 11:33:31 UTC 2015

Hi MC

I wouldn't be concerned. The point of the camp is not to stay all the time in the same tent.

But it would certainly helpful to write down on the lemanicus wiki page when an event is held in the lemanicus place, with how many people are involved, so that everybody knows and can have reasonable expectations on how much space is available.

mpb
--
Matthias Brändli
+41 79 252 71 28