[Cccamp2015] Fwd: Inscription sur le wiki et location tente?

Mathias Coinchon coinchon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 10:59:21 UTC 2015

Hello Serguei,
The tent may be a bit small for that considering we will be already 12 (+those who didn't register on the Lemanicus page) in a tent of 12 with 3 tables.
Does it mean we would also need to move the equipment during the workshops ? (we will probably have a lot of stuff on the tables, also with digital radio tests)

It may be more confortable to use the self-organised session tents if it's possible https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Static:Self-organized_Sessions#Location

Otherwise we will adapt.We have not really organised the tent between the 4 organisations that will be presents Fixme, PTL, you and opendigitalradio.
Maybe the others could briefly speak on the mailing list what they have planned or put information in the wiki.
On opendigitalradio side, Matthias, Rashid and me (and maybe others) will be on the digital radio project https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Projects:DAB%2B_Digital_RadioSo with SDR, PC, antenna, receivers, GPS clocks, ...There's also an official licence that has been obtained to broadcast in DAB+ over the camp but we have to sort out where we put the antenna and system.
Cheers
Mathias